Management and Marketing in Hospitality, Tourism and Recreation
(tryb stacjonarny, niestacjonarny)
Management and marketing in hotels, catering, tourism and recreation specialization includes subjects related to broadly defined economics as well as organization, management and marketing in hotels, catering, tourism and recreation. The aim of conducting economic studies is to familiarize students with microeconomic and macroeconomic phenomena, the knowledge of which will be necessary both during their studies and in their future professional life. Graduates of this course will be prepared to take managerial and executive positions in all types of hotel and catering facilities.
Choose Management and Marketing in the Hotel, Catering, Tourism and Recreation Industry if you want to manage conference, hotel, catering or tourism and recreation facilities, manage transportation traffic and be responsible for marketing activities in these areas.
In this specialization you will learn the following:
- strategic management of facilities and service quality
- analyze the economic and financial situation and develop a business plan
- design advertising campaigns and analyze their effectiveness
- planning marketing research
- conduct internal and external communication (public relations)
- analyzing trends in the area of organization and management
The specialization is available for studies: I degree, full-time mode, I degree, part-time mode, II degree, full-time mode, II degree, part-time mode