Conditions for the defense of the diploma thesis
The defenses will be held on the dates established in the organization of the academic year, i.e. June 01,2022 – June 30,2022, if someone wants to accelerate or delay the session they should send an e-mail with an appropriate application.
It is planned to hold the diploma and master's examinations in the classic form in the seat of the Academy, while maintaining security measures.
If it is not possible, the examinations will be carried out remotely after arranging them with the student and thesis supervisor.
Conditions for taking a full-time thesis defense:
- credit for the final semester of study one week before the defense,
- submitting appropriate certificates confirming that the student completed the internship with Ms. Anna Górniak: for the first degree studies, a minimum of 6 months and for the second degree studies, a minimum of 3 months (persons employed in accordance with the field of study may submit the appropriate certificate),
- setting a defense date with the thesis supervisor two weeks before the defense and reporting the date to the Student Services and Documentation Department
- becoming familiar with the anti-plagiarism regulations,
- submit a bound thesis to the library along with a CD with the recorded thesis and a signed student statement two weeks before the defense,
- After obtaining the signature of the library staff member, submitting the thesis with the English teacher's signature under the Summary to the Student Services and Dokumentation Department two weeks before the defense.
The student sends the completed summary on the Teams platform to the Head of the Department of Foreign Languages Agata Dolacinska-Śróda, PhD, who verifies the correctness of the summary and sends back the scan with her signature.
- obtaining all entries in the circulation form and submitting it to the Student Services and Documentation Department a week before the defense at the latest,
- payment of tuition for the remainder of the degree program and other fees in accordance with the contract with the Academy.