The bachelor's or master's thesis disc submitted to the Library/Archive should be,
IDENTICAL TO THE PAPER VERSION OF THE THESIS
It should include:
- Title page
- Uniform text of the thesis
- Abstract in Polish (abbreviated description of the content)
- Summary in English (including the title of the paper)
- Key words (min. 4)
- A statement of independence of the work (form on the WSHiG website) signed by the student, scanned and attached (may be in a separate file)!!!
- The name of the file recorded on the disc should include: first and last name, and type of thesis (Bachelor's, Master's)
The thesis should be saved as an editable PDF file.
The thesis together with the CD must be submitted to the Library two weeks before the scheduled date of the defense.
Please submit your thesis on CD/DVD in a paper envelope (125×125 mm) with a printed reduced (50%) title page accompanied by the promoter's signature, pasted or inserted in the envelope.
The title page should include:
- Full name of the Academy
- Field of study
- Name and surname of the author
- Title of the thesis
- Type of thesis (bachelor's/master's thesis)
- Promoter's name
- Name of the chair
- Place and date
The CD with the thesis must be submitted to the WSHiG Library by the time of signing the Circulation Sheet
Other guidelines concerning the electronic version of the thesis are available on the WSHiG website (in the bookmark student-procedures) and in the anti-plagiarism rules and regulations