Procedure for submitting a thesis to the archives
Check the procedures for students submitting theses to the archives:
- Thesis should be submitted on CD in a paper envelope (125×125 mm) with reduced (50%) title page printed out and signed by the thesis supervisor, glued or inserted into the envelope. The thesis should be saved in Microsoft Word (doc, docx) or PDF (editable version) in a version no newer than 2003.
- The thesis CD must be submitted to the WSHiG Library two weeks before the scheduled defense date.
- The bachelor's or master's thesis CD returned to the library should be identical to the paper version of the thesis. It should include:
- Title page.
- Uniform text of the paper.
- Summary in Polish.
- Summary in English.
- A statement of independence signed by the student, scanned and attached (may be in a separate file)
- It is important that the title page includes the following:
- The full name of the Academy.
- Field of study.
- Full Name of the author.
- Title of the thesis.
- Type of thesis (bachelor's/master's).
- Thesis Supervisor's name.
- Name of department.
- Place and date.